- Relevant Industries:
- Solution Title:
- Excess weight:
- Top quality:
- Brand name:
- Supply Potential:
- 10000 Established/Sets per Day
Packaging & Supply
- Packaging Details
- Carton packing
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Quantity(Bags) one – one thousand >1000 Est. Time(times) 3 To be negotiated
|Applicable Industries||Equipment Mend Retailers,Farms|
|Area of Origin||China|
|Product Identify||disconnecting swap|
If you want any favorable or fast shipping welcome to make contact with us
Q1:How your firm usually transports merchandise to your nations?
This difficulty is largely established by the quantity of the merchandise. If the amount of orders is adequate for a container, it is advisable that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is little, they can be delivered by the shipping organization.
Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?
Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our purchase amount is determined in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For instance, if there are thirty circumstances in one box, then 30 are the least expensive buy quantity.
Q3:What is the payment approach?
If it is a place, we need to obtain the full payment ahead of they can be transported if it is an buy, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the deal to indicator the contract.