DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve might be offered if necessary. Also a stress compen sated flow control may be extra towards the circuit to control the descent pace in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our revenue engineer for that distinct pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned just before set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The energy unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree while in the tank soon after the preliminary working with the power unit.
six. Oil changing is required after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards once every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit has a energy up power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow handle can be added to circuit to regulate the decent pace on the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level inside the tank following the initial running on the power unit.
six. Oil shifting is required after the preliminary 100 operation hours, afterwards as soon as each and every 3000 hours.