Applicable Industries: :
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China Brand Name: :
Product Name: :
Surface treatment: :
OEM: : With EPG brand registered in more than 70 countries like America , Europe , Japan and so on, it has partners among world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, etc.
Supply Ability: : 50000 Set/Sets per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 3pc Port: Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai Lead Time : :
|Quantity(Bags)||1 – 4||5 – 20||>20|
|Est. Time(days)||7||15||To be negotiated|
|Applicable Industries||Machinery Repair Shops,Farms|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Product Name||Gear shaft|
|Surface treatment||Spray paint|
Transport mode: Free sample is aThere is a technical center of province level, EPG academician working station, experiment station for EPG post doctors, and national 863 program set up in EPG group. With these platforms and strong technical ability, the more than 400 technicians have developed all variety of special high precise and high strength products, conducted mold programs for key components in the car and national industry revitalizing program, resulting more than 5000 EPG major manufacturer and supplier of ball bearings and power transmission equipment. Since it’s beginning in 1992, EPG has grown into one of the leading suppliers in the industry. Key factors that have contributed to our growth is our dedication to the fundamentals of innovative design, competitive pricing, exceptional customer service, and product availability.developed over, among which 33 items are autonomous patent technology with 4 patent approved .vailable once you accept the freight collect
Payment term: 30% T/T, L/C at sight
Q1:How your company usually transports goods to your countries?
This problem is mainly determined by the quantity of the goods. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail; if the number of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping company.
Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?
Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order quantity is determined according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are 30 cases in one box, then 30 are the lowest order quantity.
Q3:What is the payment method?
If it is a spot, we need to receive the full payment before they can be shipped; if it is an order, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to sign the contract.